There is nothing better than adding your own customized wording to your art projects! This set features vintage inspiration with wooden stamps and an antique-looking wooden storage box, so decorative that you can leave it out on display.
This set includes:
- 26 alphabet letter stamps
- 10 number stamps
- 6 punctuation stamps
- decorative wooden box
Each stamp measures 0.35 x 0.45 x 0.85 in (0.9 x 1.15 x 2.15 cm). Box measures 6.25 x 2.36 x 1.38 in (15.8 x 6 x 3.5 cm). Made of wood and rubber. Stamps and boxes may vary in color and wood grain.
Alphabet letter stamps are perfect for card or tag decoration, packaging, scrapbooking, journaling, altered art, and mixed media art. Also suitable for children.
About Alphabet Letter Stamps
Alphabet rubber stamps allow you to customize your art and craft projects with your own special wording or sentiments. Usually sold in a set with a stamp for each letter of the alphabet, some sets also include numbers and punctuation symbols.
Stamp sets are available in a wide variety of sizes and fonts, from large utilitarian style stamps to smaller, swirling calligraphic stamps ideal for wedding invitations.
Tips For Success:
- Practice on scrap paper before working on your finished project
- Experiment with spacing to create different looks
- Use larger stamps for headlines or emphasis text
- Use smaller stamps for handmade cards
- Match the size and font of the stamps to the style of the project. Use a funky stamp for an informal birthday card and a classic calligraphy font for a formal invitation to a wedding or baby shower.
- Check your spelling! Don’t ruin your piece with spelling mistakes
- Buy a general purpose set for maximum usage. Later you can invest in stamps with a holiday or specific theme.