My Grumpabot has now made it onto a mint tin, yay! But it hasn’t improved his mood; he is still grumpy.
10 WAYS YOU CAN USE A MINT TIN:
• As a wallet or change purse or to transport store loyalty cards
• To present a gift card
• For personal items like make-up or lip balm
• For gum, candy, or pills
• As a first aid kit to keep in your gym bag or car
• As a pocket tacklebox for fishing
• As a survival kit with matches to keep in your car
• To organize craft supplies, small doodads, hardware, stamps, etc.
• As a portable games chest for dice or stickers
• For a mini sewing kit